Being a Krav Maga instructor is a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Instructors will be prepared to deliver the course content and training programs curriculum. The course will cover the history of Krav Maga and its development, advanced communication skills, instructional skills, Krav Maga techniques from P1 to P5 and how to teach them in class. Each participant will be awarded a certificate of completion for the CIC program upon passing the required tests.
The course has two parts:
The first part covers P1 through P3 material, which includes the history of Krav Maga and its evolution, fundamental instructional skills and lesson development.
The second part progresses to P4 and P5 of the curriculum. This includes lesson construction, safety protocols, vulnerable points of the body, extensive attack principals, and advanced defensive skills.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be physically fit.
• Must be on time and attend each class.
• No criminal record.
• Minimum 400 hours of Krav Maga or Martial Arts.
• Former and current instructors may apply.
• Law enforcement or military personnel welcomed.
• All participants must pass the tests in order to receive the certification.